The ile Saint-Louis is a homogeneous architectural complex dating from the 17th century. Two architects, the Brothers Louis and François
Le Vau, built there most of the sumptuous mansions as well as the church Saint-Louis in the island.
We will meet great figures and famous artists: the Marshal of Richelieu at the Hotel d’Astry, the Duke of Lauzun and Charles Baudelaire at the Hotel Lauzun, the Marquise du Châtelet at the
Hotel Lambert, Camille Claudel at the Hotel de Jassaud, or Princess Bibesco at the Centaur’s House.
The Lambert Hotel
We only take reservations for groups. We cannot link single people to a group.
Usefull information :
– Meeting point : outside Pont-Marie metro station (line 7).
– Duration : 2 hours.
– Guided tour in English
– family/friends package (up to 5 people) : 100 €
– group package from 6 to 9 people : 120 €
– group from 10 people : 13 € per participant
– children less than 13 years : 8 €
– school groups or students : 10 € per participant (minimum 10 participants).
To book a guided tour, thank you for completing our form. We will get back to you shortly.