the Basilica of the Sacred Heart
The butte Montmartre is an old village where you can still see vines and windmills. At the beginning of the 20th century, it was a working-class area, home to many unknown artists including Renoir, Modigliani, Picasso, Dufy, Satie, Ernst, Valadon and Utrillo. The Bateau Lavoir is a former factory now lived-in by artists.
The area is also popular for its guinguettes and cabarets, the most famous being the ‘Lapin Agile’. Inaugurated after the First World War, the Basilica of the Sacred Heart has become one of the most visited monuments and the symbol of Montmartre.
The Moulin Rouge
We only take reservations for groups. We cannot link single people to a group.
Usefull information :
– Meeting point : outside Lamarck-Caulaincourt metro station (line 12).
– Duration : 2 hours
– Guided tour in English
– family/friends package (up to 5 people) : 100 €
– group package from 6 to 9 people : 120 €
– group from 10 people : 13 € per participant
– children less than 13 years : 8 €
– school groups or students : 10 € per participant (minimum 10 participants).
To book a guided tour, thank you for completing our form. We will get back to you shortly.