The passage Vérot-Dodat
New metal framing techniques developed at the end of the 18th century allowed the construction of the covered passages. Designed to protect pedestrians from the noise and dirt of Paris, these passages attracted crowds from accross Europe and significantly contributed to Paris being acknowledged as the capital of the 19th century. These passageways allowed people for over fifty years to walk around and visit the many beautiful shops and their elegant decor. These shopfronts are covered with beautiful glass-windows allowing them to retain an old-fashioned charm.
This unusual walk will allow you to visit the Vero Dodat and the Jouffroy passages, the Gallery of the Palais Royal, the Choiseul Passage, the Vivienne and the Colbert Galleries and the Passage des Panoramas.
We only take reservations for groups. We cannot link single people to a group.
Usefull information :
– Meeting point : Vérot-Dodat passage entrance, 19 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
– Duration : 2 hours
– Guided tour in English
– family/friends package (up to 5 people) : 100 €
– group package from 6 to 9 people : 120 €
– group from 10 people : 13 € per participant
– children less than 13 years : 8 €
– school groups or students : 10 € per participant (minimum 10 participants).
To book a guided tour, thank you for completing our form. We will get back to you shortly.