Paris-Val de Seine school of Architecture
The left bank district’s complete transformation which was initiated in the 1990’s on the site of an industrial wasteland. It has been one the largest in Paris since Haussmann in the 19th century.
It offers a large panorama of modern architectural styles at the moment : high-tech, eco-friendly architecture, starchitecture, deconstruction, minimalism, transformation…
During our tour, we will explore the Mitterand national library, wooden buildings, Paris Diderot university (based on the ancient Grands moulins de Paris and la Halle aux farines), the Paris Val de Seine School of architecture, the Duo towers, the Biodiverstiy towers, the Home…
Usefull information :
– Meeting point : in front of the cinema “MK2 Library F Mitterrand”
– Duration : 2 hours
– Guided tour in English
We only take reservations for groups. We cannot link single people to a group.
– family/friends package (up to 5 people) : 100 €
– group package from 6 to 9 people : 120 €
– group from 10 people : 13 € per participant
– children less than 13 years : 8 €
– school groups or students : 10 € per participant (minimum 10 participants).
To book a guided tour, thank you for completing our form. We will get back to you shortly.