Jacques-Louis David, Bonaparte, Premier consul, franchissant le Grand-Saint-Bernard
This visit will make you discover the emblematic places of the Consulte and the Empire in Paris.
Napoleon I built much during his reign to serve his policy. He created two arches of Triumph (the Carrousel arch will be the starting point of this course), gave names of victories to his constructions and anchored his history in the Palais des Tuileries.
Listening to the needs of his people, he built the Ourcq canal and fifteen public fountains to meet the water needs of the capital: the Place du Châtelet Palm Fountain is a striking example.
Concerned about urban planning issues, it is also Napoleon I that we owe the implementation of even/odd numbering in the streets of the capital.
Palm tree fountain
We only take reservations for groups. We cannot link single people to a group.
Usefull information :
– Meeting point : in front of Carrousel arch, place du Carrousel – Palais-Royal Metro station.
– Duration : 2 hours.
– Guided tour in English
– family/friends package (up to 5 people) : 100 €
– group package from 6 to 9 people : 120 €
– group from 10 people : 13 € per participant
– children less than 13 years : 8 €
– school groups or students : 10 € per participant (minimum 10 participants).
To book a guided tour, thank you for completing our form. We will get back to you shortly.