French National Library : the cour d’honneur
Established in the Palais Mazarin built by the architects Le Muet et Mansart since the 18th century, the National Library of France ‘s Richelieu site was transformed and extended by Henri Labrouste in the 19th century.
Founded by Charles V, the original library’s collections were enriched throughout the centuries to become one of the largest and most prestigious in the world.During our tour, we will discuss the Court of honor, the Labrouste vestibule, the Rotonde and the glass-gallery.
French National Library : the Labrouste vestibule
We only take reservations for groups. We cannot link single people to a group.
Usefull information :
The visit of the French National Library is currently suspended due to the health situation
– Meeting point : 58 rue de Richelieu, inside the Cour d’honneur
– Duration : one hour and a half
– Guided tour in English
– family/friends package (up to 5 people) : 100 €
– group package from 6 to 9 people : 120 €
– group from 10 people : 13 € per participant
– children less than 13 years : 8 €
– school groups or students : 10 € per participant (minimum 10 participants).
To book a guided tour, thank you for completing our form. We will get back to you shortly.