the old wine storage
Our tour starts around the formal wine-market and its listed houses. For several centuries, Bercy was the largest wine and spirit market in the world. The major transformation started at the end of the 1970’s when the area underwent major reconstruction and architectural changes.
Our tour will allow us to experience the Bercy garden’s park, the wine storage facilities, ending in the Cinematheque Française, a masterpiece of design by Franck Gehry, and the footbridge named after the famous french author Simone de Beauvoir.
The park of Bercy
We only take reservations for groups. We cannot link single people to a group.
Usefull information :
– Meeting point : outside Cour-Saint-Emilion metro station (line 14).
– Duration : 2 hours
– Guided tour in English
– family/friends package (up to 5 people) : 100 €
– group package from 6 to 9 people : 120 €
– group from 10 people : 13 € per participant
– children less than 13 years : 8 €
– school groups or students : 10 € per participant (minimum 10 participants).
To book a guided tour, thank you for completing our form. We will get back to you shortly.
the Cinémathèque française