Paris is a city of mystery and myths and this tour will allow you to experience some of the most famous ones. Our tour starts from Maubert square, a place long associated with the theologian and sorcerer Maître Albert de Cologne. This area is one of the most haunted places in the capital, one of the most famous phenomena being the curse of the gypsy of the Bièvre street.
Our walk will allow us to discover the iron works of the devil in Notre Dame cathedral as well as the legend of the barber and the bloody pastry chef of the Chanoinesse street. In the shadow of the Saint Jacques tower, we will experience the world of the notorious alchemist Nicolas Flamel. There will be other equally mysterious and strange places we are going to visit.
We only take reservations for groups. We cannot link single people to a group.
Usefull information :
– Meeting point : in front of café “Le Metro”, 60 boulevard Saint Germain
– Duration : 2 hours
– Guided tour in English
– family/friends package (up to 5 people) : 100 €
– group package from 6 to 9 people : 120 €
– group from 10 people : 13 € per participant
– children less than 13 years : 8 €
– school groups or students : 10 € per participant (minimum 10 participants).
To book a guided tour, thank you for completing our form. We will get back to you shortly.