New York city and Chicago are homes to the first skyscrapers ever built in the 1880’s. In 1903 the architect which was Auguste Perret built the first residential high-tower in Paris (rue Franklin) 33 meters height but it was not until 1967 that the first parisian high-tower (the Albert tower, with 61 meters) was erected in the 13th arrondissement.
Our tour will allow us to explore the most iconic towers of this district, from the Croulebarbe tower to the Olympiades through the national library and the Duo towers and understand the new environmental challenges of modern construction.
We only take reservations for groups. We cannot link single people to a group.
Usefull information :
– Meeting point : 33 rue Croulebarbe
– Duration : 2 hours
– Guided tour in English
– family/friends package (up to 5 people) : 100 €
– group package from 6 to 9 people : 120 €
– group from 10 people : 13 € per participant
– children less than 13 years : 8 €
– school groups or students : 10 € per participant (minimum 10 participants).
To book a guided tour, thank you for completing our form. We will get back to you shortly